What type of kitchen flooring is most desirable for home buyers…wood laminate, tile, or vinyl (linoleum)?
We are renovating a 95-year-old home to sell. The kitchen cabinets will be medium oak with light yellow paint on the walls. Adjoining dining room will be carpeted and adjoining bathroom is ceramic tile floor.
Ceramic tile, but go with a neutral color that would be pleasing to everyone.
- Can you lay laminate wood flooring next to ceramic tile?
- Laminate wood flooring vs. tile?? Which is a better choice for a "muddroom"?
- Would you choose laminate wood floor or laminate tile floor for a kitchen and why?
- which is better for a kitchen floor? ceramic tile or wood?
- How do i install ceramic tile over existing wood flooring?