Average cost of labor for painting interior?
Hi I’m bidding out a job and I was wondering if anyone knew what the average cost of labor per square feet I should be charging for painting interior? Thank you.
Were I live, it’s about $300 per room. Professional painters don’t charge by the square foot, They charge by the work needed. Scaffolding, patching, primer, trim, move furniture, etc.
I know of some people who have paid $400 per room, but loads of prep was needed.
- Cost of painting exterior of my house?
- interior painting for our first home?
- How much should I charge for interior painting, by the square foot (It’s me and one another individual)?
- painting the interior of home. What is the cost difference between contractor and doing it myself?
- Would anyone have any advice on how to estimate an exterior painting job including paint and labor? Thank You?