How much do painters charge for interior painting?
Would it be my responsibility to take down the drapes in the living room?
It really depends on where you are. I think it prudent to remove your window treatments to protect them. I also remove anything breakable, all collectable treasures and even furniture that I don’t want handled by my painters. That being said, it was impossible to remove my duponi silk window treatments when I had my living room painted. The company I hired simply masked them off with plastic and they did not get any paint on them. Ads around here (SoCal) are running at about $1800 for an entire house (3 bedroom, 2 bath up to 2,000 square feet).
- what do we charge for interior painting job?
- What should I charge for interior painting?
- How much should I charge for interior painting, by the square foot (It’s me and one another individual)?
- How does one break into the interior painting business? How do I know what to charge?
- Average cost of labor for painting interior?